martes, 3 de junio de 2008

Interview of my uncle Felipe

I interview to my uncle Felipe he born in Maracaibo , he studied English at cevaz, he graduate of college in 1992, he like to paint and play hide-and -seek, he have a pet her name is apache, its favourite food is spaghetti, its favourite toy was its yellow tractor.
Of his childhood have very good memories, like when he went of vacations to choir with his uncles and cousins. His better friend is called Ricardo.


1- Where were you born?

I was born in Maracaibo.

2- Where did you grow up?

I grew up in Caracas and I had a very happy childhood.

3- When did you move here?

I moved here in 1980 when I was only four.

4- Did you learn English in your school?

No, I did not. I learned English at CEVAZ.

5- Did you go to college in Valencia?

No, I did not. I went to college in Maracaibo.

6- How old were you when you began to study English?

I was 17 when I began to study English.

7- Did you study any foreign languages?

Yes, I did. I studied English.

8- When did you graduate of college?

I graduated of college in 1992.

9- Did you use to have a hobby?

Yes, I did. I used to paint.

10- What games did you use to play?

I used to play hide-and-seek.

11- Did you use to have a nickname?

Yes, I did. It was Pechi.

12-Did you use to have a pet?

Yes, I did. Its name was Apache.

13- What about your favourite food?

My favourite food was spaghetti.

14- Did you use to have a favourite toy when you were a child?

Yes, I did. It was a yellow truck.

15- What is your favourite childhood memory?

My favourite childhood memory was when I used to go to the beach on weekends with my family.

16- What sports or games did you use to play when you were younger?

I used to play basketball and baseball.

17-Where did you use to spend your vacations?

I used to spend my vacations in Caracas and Coro with my aunts, uncles and cousins.

18-Who was your best friend when you were a child?

My best friend was Ricardo.

19-How old were you when you started the university?

I was 16 when I started the University.

20- you ever have a part-time job, Have you ever had a part-time job?

Yes, I have. I used to teach English on Saturdays.



No hay comentarios: